Isn’t this like, the most famous of ALL PJO/HOO pairings? Percabeth. Well, we all obviously know who this is.
Percy and Annabeth
Their “love” started out in the first book, where Annabeth said the infamous line(s) such as
“You drool when you sleep”
and when she spoon-fed him pudding.
Percy described her as
“She looked like the typical Californian girl, except for her eyes. They were a stormy gray,” or something like that. I’m too lazy to grab a book or check it up.
In a later book when Percy asked Annabeth when she first had feelings for him, Annabeth replied that she first had feeling for him when they were riding in their animal delivery truck west in the first book, THE LIGHTNING THIEF.
During the second book, The Sea of Monsters, Annabeth begins to show more feelings for Percy than Percy himself [for now. duh.] For example,
- Percy is shocked when he sees Annabeth wearing makeup on CC’s island, and he would have been tongue-tied if he weren’t a guinea pig
- Annabeth hugged Percy when he turned back into a human
- Annabeth cried on Percy’s shoulder underwater after he had saved her from the evil Sirens
- At the end of the book, Annabeth kisses Percy on the cheek after they won the chariot race.
The third book is when they really start feeling…
- Annabeth and Percy dance together
- Percy is nervous [hey, that says alot!]
- When Percy finds out Annabeth might become a hunter, he is scared she will leave him and doesn’t want her too.
- When Percy meets Aphrodite, he reveals that he went on the quest to find and rescue Annabeth
- Percy took the weight of the world away from Annabeth [matching grey streaks, come on, thats so ADORABLE!!!]
- They dance together at the end and Percy hears a slow song
Anyone remember what happened in The Battle of the Labyrinth?
A little bit of jealousy
anyways, here are the bullet points
- Annabeth broke the rules one day so sit really close next to Percy. He liked that. duh
- Annabeth gets extremely moody and jealous every time Percy mentions Rachel Dare
- Annabeth held Percy’s hand
- When Percy risks his life for Annabeth’s safety, she kisses him. Like on the lips, you know
- When Annabeth finds out that Percy was marooned on Calypso’s island, she gets pretty jealous and unhappy
She glared at me like she was about to punch me. Then she did something that surprised me more. She kissed me. ‘Be careful, Seaweed Brain.’ Then she put on her hat and vanished. I probably would’ve sat there for the rest of the day staring at the lava and trying to remember what my name was, but the sea demons jarred me back to reality.
The Last Olympian
Rachel “dumps” Percy
Annabeth and Percy kiss underwater
and whole lot more drama which you will just have to infer on your own.
For the Heroes of Olympus
Percy goes missing
Annabeth goes crazy looking for Percy
They fall into a place worse than hell together
P.S I’ve read the whole Heroes of Olympus, I just didn’t feel like including all the rest of the details. Percabeth’s love history it REALLY long and you would be reading for another million years.